Wednesday, February 22, 2006

have officially successfully avoided my run for the day

What can I say, I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire and my body is going to pay for it tomorrow.
Got tagged by...Eunice.
These aren't in any particular order...
5 Things that scare you
1. crowded parking lots.
2. my parents not being taken care of in their old age.
3. snakes
4. my friends and family being hurt
5. being permanently handicapped

5 Things you like the most...
1. books
2. random acts of kindness
3. solitude
4. company of friends ( oh, the irony)
5. flashes of funny memories that have already been archived

5 Things you don't like...
1. thoughtless people
2. university admin
3. black shoes/pants with white socks
4. people who constantly look at life as an inconvenience
5. my procrastinating ways

5 Important things in your room...
1. books
2. alarm clock
3. pictures
4. midgie
5. bed

5 Random facts about you...
1. I don't spend anytime in my bedroom. The room I inhabit the most is the study - aka, the computer room.
2. I've watched more seasons of tv shows (that I downloaded) on my computer than I have at the actual tv.
3. I'm 80 percent Carrie, 10 percent Charlotte, 10 percent Miranda.
4. my favourite colour has never been black
5. If the award getter (usually the oscar winner, which is the one I would watch) starts crying, I start tearing up too.

5 Things you plan to do before you die...
1. Go to Prague
2. document my family history
3. read all the books on Mrs. Duff's recommended list
4. be able to describe my swimming ability in ways other than "glorified sinking"
5. spend the day without knowing the time.

5 Things that attract you to the opposite sex...(attract mind, not necessarily like)
1. confidence with a hint of cockiness
2. cool demeanor
3. unassuming
4. cultured
5. kind to strangers

5 Favorite drinks...
1. Black Tea Lemonade (starbucks)
2. Chai latté with soy
3. Orangina
4. London Fog
5. Water, because I'm boring.

Tag, you're it!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

I totally don't know who the first guy on the celeb/fictitious crush list is... ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home